Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sarah's Special Day

It is hard to believe that another year has passed since our sweet Sarah was born into heaven. She would have been 6 this year. To think that she already knows what heaven is like in it's awesome grandeur. Six years ago our lives were a mess over losing her. I remember thinking that in six years I would be able to look back and see all of the blessings that had come out all of our turmoil. This year was a significant milestone. For me. I can definately see all of the blessings. Victoria may have never been born if little Sarah were still here. I am happy to finally have peace in my heart. I will always have a special place in my heart for our baby. She made me who I am today. I know she is where we ultimately want to be. She is a treasure in heaven!

No comments: