Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Happy Easter!

I love Easter more and more....
I love that we have a Savior so I can spend eternity in Heaven!
I also love being with my family and having fun.
We spent the day after church at Kathy's having fun!
Someone gave this awesome lawn mower to my Dad because it wouldn't run. So my Dad fixed it for a few bucks and gave it to Kathy! 
I am so happy for her.
 Now she won't have to use her push mower that takes three days to mow her lawn. 
She can do it in an hour!
How awesome is that!
 Who says you are too old to do an egg hunt?
Our kids still liked the idea mostly because we hid money in a couple eggs.
Not very much, a $5 and $1 bill.
They didn't care. Kathy dug out old Easter baskets and made the boys carry them around.
It was pretty funny.
 We hid 132 plastic eggs and one gold egg with lip gloss in it.
Can you tell we weren't prepared for for egg stuffers.
It was a spur of the moment occasion and proved to be the most fun part of the day.
 Blue searching with his froggy basket.
 Victoria determined to find the egg with the $5.
 Notice the pink egg she just ran past.
 These two were pretty funny.....of course.
Jared kept dropping his out of his little duck basket so Kaleb 
would run up and pick them up only to spill his. 
They make good entertainment.
 Sugar Booger (the dog) chasing bubbles.
 Her favorite. She does the same with snowflakes too.
She is pretty cute when she is being nice.
 A wind blown Daphne
 Kaleb found the golden egg!
and the lip gloss.
He gave it to Victoria.
Happy Easter!

No comments: