Sunday, October 11, 2020

Summer Life

I already miss summer!
We had a ton of corn to freeze. While the guys worked on our bathroom remodel, 
the girls and I hung out under the tree, listening to music, blanching corn, 
cutting it off the cob and stuffing bags to put into the freezer. 
I happened to notice that there was Beau's halter and lead rope hanging in the kitchen.
 Victoria's explanation was that it matched the decor.
I love this little kitty I molded out of air drying clay.
Victoria hanging out with her peeps, reminiscing of childhood days gone by.
Victoria felt that she was very clever that she used a muffin tin to hold her tacos. 
We ran out of corn tortillas, so Kirk had to fry up some flour tortillas for tacos. Great idea!
Lightning is sitting just perfect so he doesn't knock over the chapstick between his paws.

 

No comments: