Saturday, November 20, 2021

July in a Blink

I love these Hollyhocks!
Mostly because of their beautiful color but especially because the seeds were collected from our Arizona friends, the Dart Family long ago. Every year I collect their seeds just in case something happens to the plants and they die or something. I'd feel horrible if I lost that connection with Chrissy.

I often hear a massive bumble bee busy collecting pollen and nectar before buzzzing to another bloom.
MerkTavitch is so cool!
We just need to get some meat on his bones and then keep it on.
July was busy with the installment of our front door and our back doors. We literally lived about three months without door knobs and the doors unstained but they were in place. I love these doors already. 
I was out back visiting with Brody over the fence when I saw this frog hanging out in the canal...and then I saw a little garter snake just a couple feet from the frog!

I love living up here in Northern Utah. We have all sorts of critters that come through our property. We have frogs, snakes, deer, raccoon, pheasants, ducks...








 

No comments: