Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Covid and a Gingerbread House

The boys brought Covid home from a client of theirs at the beginning of December. I'm glad that Victoria had it the least. She kept all the animals alive. Kirk and I didn't fair too well. Kirk ended up with it the worst. He came down with pneumonia, then blood clots and then a CT scan caught Kidney Cancer. So now we are dealing with that. As for Christmas, this is the extent of our Christmas. Nothing got bought, wrapped ....Jared and Victoria put up the tree. They never fluffed the top so it looked like it was smashed out of the box for the whole month. And I was too sick to care. I did manage to pick up this Gingerbread kit before we all got sick which Victoria did an amazing job of decorating. It was my favorite...only.....decoration out for Christmas.
I think the semester of Cake Decorating she did in 4H when she was 8 has paid off.
BRAT!
The little house to the left is a dog house. It turned out so cute.



 

No comments: