Saturday, November 1, 2008

Wednesday Night Drama

Wednesday afternoons Kaleb attends the Arts program at our new church and Daphne volunteers her time helping. Victoria, Jared and I spend a couple hours at home making something creative for dinner the three of us. It is so quiet when it is just us 3. It is amazeing. Well, I dropped off the two and was in the parking lot talking to my friend Kelly when somehow Victoria locked the keys in the van! AARGH! Kelly and I were just commenting on how different Victoria is from the other 3 and that yes, we have our hands full! Well, there is the proof! Kirk had to deliver the only other key we have. It disrupted our whole evening but we still got our "Mummy" dogs wrapped and popped in the oven when we got home. And I was still smiling. A little forced. But smiling. All in a days work.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Oh my gosh...What a pain. I have been there, done that. Only I did it myself. When the kids were young I would go the laundromat and put the clothes in the trunk of the car and shut the door with the keys in the truck.....help..I needed a lot of help...

Carol said...

I forgot to mention, those dogs look great...