Thursday, April 30, 2009

Girl's goin' bike ridin'

My parents bought this really neat bike for Victoria to ride. Actually I feel like it is more for me. Now I can ride my bike with a little more freedom. Anyway, this Hitchhiker bike attaches to mine but keeps the little one safe on the back. She absolutely loves it. I can even feel her pedal. Of course whenever I coast she picks it up a bit trying to go faster. I have to use the break alot and tell her to slow down. She feels invincible which worries me. Either way it is great to get out in this beautiful weather we have been having. This day we spent 2 hours riding on a bike path that leads down to the golf course. We watched the ducks and geese for a while before heading home. It was great!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

The three of you are so cute. I want to get a bike. We all had bikes but they have all disappeared. We can hardly do anything, it just keeps raining.