Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The N.A.P.

I informed Victoria this afternoon that she really needed a nap today. Of course she is still claiming to be "giving them up". Jared started giggling and asked her..."don't you want to participate in the National Army Program?" It only took me a second to figure out the acronym. Victoria had a stern look on her face trying to figure it out. Very quickly, she pointed her little finger at him and declared "I don't like that program!" Needless to say, she was put down for a nap and chose to sing rather than sleep.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Blue would never willing take his nap, but he was always willing to watch a movie and it never failed to put him to sleep. I loved it. Every time he woke and I asked if he had a good nap, he denied it. He still will deny taking a nap on the couch and he is almost 17.