Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer's Here

Up until last week we were having the most unusually beautiful weather. The highs were staying below 90 and it was cooling off at night. So in the early mornings I have been out in the yard tending to the plants and walking the dog. Whatever comes to mind at 5 in the morning. It is so peaceful being up before the rest of the house is up. I think Benjamin Bunny likes it too. He likes it when the dog is nowhere to be seen. At this hour Henry is still pretty out cold sleeping in the boy's room.

My mom's dog Sugar...which we call "Psycho Doggy", loves to swim! And she likes Victoria. I think because she is small. They like to swim together. It's cute.

Jared and my Dad were having water wars. Now that the kids are older there is no mercy. The big kid too. I stay out of the way.

No comments: