Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Cooking Club

My friend Kelly has created a Cooking Club for the girls. They are meeting once a month to gather and make an edible art project. It actually should be called the Giggly Club. The girls just do non-stop giggling. First they decorated mini pumpkins.
Then they whipped up their own mashed potatoe monster faces. Victoria literally made hers into a monster. She made an open mouth with food in its mouth. Can you tell she hangs out with boys all day.

This is a good group of little girls. Victoria is the youngest and soon to be the tallest. Thank you Kelly for coordinating something fun to do. We can't wait for the next gathering.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

How fun! I am having my Achievement Day Girls tomorrow and I am going to just do something fun for Halloween. I hope it goes well. I tried to plan something that wouldn't be too difficult or expensive, but fun. I am a little more realistic with myself these days. When I was younger I would be to extravagant and I would get very frustrated. So I will let you know how it goes.