Friday, July 11, 2014

Ogden Nature Center

Ogden Nature Center has been on our summer bucket list for two summers. We finally decided to go and it turned out to be a free day. Can't beat that.
It was a gorgeous day, still a little crisp with June weather.
 The trails leading around the entire grounds was a perfect walk. They housed many birds of prey. All with a story. Most of them have been injured and could not be returned into the wild so they keep them.
 I could have sat alone in this field of prairie grass. I would have loved to just walk out into the niddle and crouch down so that no one could see me and just sit. Our lives have been so busy I probably would have cried if I had, but I kept it together and thanked God for the wonderful husband and children that I have and embrace the business of our lives.

No comments: