Thursday, January 21, 2016

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas
A little late....it is after Kaleb's birthday now,
Oh well,
better late than never?
This was the first time in 25 years that we were all together for 
Christmas on the Thomas side of the family. Actually, if you count Christmas, 
then it has been 38 years!!
We were missing a few grown kids though.
But for the most part, we were all together.
It was amazing!
My sister Kim and her guy Erik came for a surprise visit
 along with Aunt Carol, Kathy, Troy, Blue and Rich! 
It was so fun to be together for the whole day.
 I didn't want it to end.





I have to laugh...Jared looks the same in all the pictures.
That is so Jared. Even Blue made a face!
 Victoria pulled one over on the boys....this year both of THEM received huge,
 gigantic, chunks of COAL from Santa! She had an "in" with the 
big guy and from the help of a family friend who still had coal 
in her basement from the 1900's.
And Kaleb is in seventh heaven with his new Safety Sweatshirt.
Don't ask me why this was on his list....he just loves it.
Rather than Victoria receiving coal in her stocking this year 
she received a hand made butt whacker by Jared with aerodynamic holes.
 I guess this is what you do when you have spare time in the wood shop.
This is me before I fell on my backside....Ouch!
These guys are a huge part of our family. We are their pack.
They look so innocent....don't they?

No comments: