Sunday, June 3, 2018

Biking around Mantua



Kaleb, Victoria and I love to bike around Mantua. It is just so peaceful when you get around the back side of the lake, listening to the water lap against the shore and hear the birds chirping.
This time Daphne and Kirk came with us.
 Kirk rode his bike for the first time in about 10 years! He has a cruiser bike so this was a good place to ride without having to worry about shifting gears due to hills.
I didn't want to kill myself biking around the lake in a certain amount of time. 
Victoria and Kaleb took off and rode two times around in the amount of time that 
Kirk, Daphne and I meandered around the lake. 
 I enjoyed myself. I think everyone else did too.
Daphne took a billion pictures...of course.
 All of the cows could care less that we were riding by except for that one little 
cow right in the middle of the picture. He was a little concerned.
 This starling is purply-blue because it is mating season.
Victoria and Kaleb caught up with us.....
It was great for some of us to meander our way around the lake and great 
for others to ride as fast as they could. I'm glad I meandered!

No comments: