Sunday, June 3, 2018

Poppies and a Kitty

This isn't a poppy but isn't this the most beautiful peony?
All of the flowers that  I have planted the past two summers as transplants 
from a friend's house or bare roots have finally blossomed abundantly.
This is the year that all of our flowering bushes are filling in out front.
It looks absolutely gorgeous!
I LOVE IT!
 Lightening surfaces from out of no where. I really wonder 
where he hangs out during the day. He disappears and then appears 
from who knows where. I love that he likes to hang out with me while I water.
We have kitty chats back and forth.
I love this color poppy. 
My friend Terri gave me this little tiny cutting out of her enormous bush. 
It has finally filled out with about 15 buds. Our front yard looks beautiful 
with all the flowers. The little white flowers are called "Snow in Summer". 
I can easily get lost in our yard with all the flowers. The bees are busy at work 
collecting pollen and nectar. I feel like we are contributing to their honey storage.

No comments: