Sunday, July 8, 2018

Stitch

The other attribute of Jared....aside from being a dirt boy is that he 
frequently injures himself requiring stitches. Most days, rather than saying, be careful....I just say....don't bleed!
I was cleaning out the garage when I got a phone call that he was in the Urgent Care down the street to get stitches. My Dad happened to just stop by so he dropped me off there just in case.
My Dad wanted to see it even though he gets queasy over blood. In fact he has nicknamed Jared, Stitch! When he dropped me off, he drove past our house and jokingly told everyone that Jared was crying like a baby....NOT! He has a pretty high pain tolerance. In fact, he got the bleeding to stop and then went back to work. Because....time is money! He wouldn't want to lose money over lost time! Sigh.....
Oh, this gash on his leg came from a plate of glass that fell out of a hundred year old window that they were removing from a house that they were demolishing.
Now his leg looks like Frankenstein!

No comments: