Saturday, March 2, 2019

Photography Class

Finally!
Daphne and I are taking a Photography Class at the Technical College.
I have been taking pictures for years and even did an online course with Kaleb in High School and STILL didn't understand how to use my camera the right way. ISO, F-Stop, Apeture.....Sigh....
IF you were bleeding to death, I might be able to save your life, but don't ask me to take a decent picture of you dying. It wouldn't come out right.
It's been hard fitting it in which is why I hadn't done it earlier. 
It is all making sense and a lot of fun.
I wish I could have done it when the kids were little. 
Anyway, the class is informative and very entertaining.
The instructor is very hyperactive and all over the place which keeps me engaged.
Hopefully the pictures that I take with the Nikon will be an improvement. I'll need a better phone with camera if I am going to take better pictures with my phone. That's next.

No comments: