Thursday, March 14, 2019

Love Them!

Love Them!
Yeah, you're probably thinking of all the possible things that I could love....
like, God, or my family, my furry children....
actually, I love all those things, but really, I love Storms!
I love rain storms, windy storms, lightning storms but I really, really love 
Snow Storms! They are so exciting!
 Jasper loves the snow too! Maybe not the actual storm but he loves the end product of a snow storm.
He was so busy catching snow thrown from the snowblower that he missed his morning round up with the goats. So he is watching Victoria from the border. 
Jasper prefers the snow. He will want to spend all his time out doors playing with ice, plowing into a snow bank, running, kicking up the powdery snow, laying in it.
I think back at our itsy bitsy teeny weeny little back yard that the kids and I had great adventures in long ago and step out my back door now and experience this blessed space that God has handed us.
 I can breathe here. 


No comments: