Sunday, February 21, 2021

Lunches

I happened to look at what the boys were packing for lunch. I know Kaleb, for being a skinny guy, eats quite a bit. He has a high metabolism so he is constantly eating. And don't make him miss lunch or you will never hear the end of it...literally. Jared, who is just as skinny as Kaleb, doesn't eat a whole lot during the day. He was planning on getting a couple tacos today so he didn't pack a sandwich. Kaleb's is the bottom box and full with carrots, cheese and crackers, pepperoni, a huge turkey sandwich, two granola bars, nuts, water, hand sanitizer, a first aid bag, an apple and a clementine. Jared's box had tortilla chip crumbs, an apple and a bag of nuts. Jared jokes around saying that Kaleb is feeding his tape worm. It is my goal every night to avoid a mutiny when they walk in the door. They help buy food so I always make sure there is a full meal for dinner. Sometimes, I just want to skimp and say, lets eat cereal but then I wouldn't want the drama of the consequence of that decision. 

 

No comments: