Thursday, February 26, 2009

Renaissance Fair

I guess this has been sitting in the edit box for the past month considering that we went a few weeks ago. Oops.

We spent a beautiful day at the Renaissance Fair. It had to be the best one ever. The kids really enjoyed the costumes and weaponry. Kaleb got to hold this guy's staff.
We watched a glass blowing demonstration. It still gets me how they do it. The results are beautiful. If I tried to do it, it would probably be a blob.



Can't go to the Renaissance Fair and not see Jousting. Okay, well we have done that atleast 4 times in the past. We finally got to see it. The purple horse was a little lazy. It would barely cantor. I guess he was having a hard time getting into it. Maybe because he wasn't winning.

We really thought this would be a job for our friend Aaron considering that he is the only person we know who can ride a unicycle.

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Great pictures Pam, you missed your calling "Photographer". I loved the movie, "A Knight's Tale" have you seen it. It's looks like you had a great time there.

Carol said...

You always have such fun things to do with your children. Yes. Kathy fixed my blog. That is the front yard and the garden just past the huge tree. Doesn't Rich's house look lonely. I have been sick and Mary Kaye made me a plate of food and Rich brought it over, when he came in the house he had his coat over his nose and mouth. Gee, I guess he didn't want to get sick. Ha Ha.

Pam said...

Kathy, we love "A Knight's Tale". And yes, Rich's house does look lonely. I think we should move in and liven it up!