Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Conversations in the Back Seat.

Yesterday we were driving along and Jared, Rachelle and Kaleb were sharing with eachother what they gave up for Lent. Jared was sharing that he gave up playing the PS2 and Rachelle had given up time on the internet except for school research. Kaleb gave up pizza! (I think his Dad is sacrificing more). In fun I asked Victoria if she had given up screaming? She said "Yeah............and NAPS!" We laughed so hard. She really meant it too. I am sure that she will be reminding me today when I try to get her to take a nap.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

What is Lent Pam?

Pam said...

Lent is the 40 days before Easter. It is a time when we sacrifice and fast to prepare ourselves spiritually for Easter. It is recognized mainly in Catholic, Presbyterian, Lutheran and Episcopal churches and some Christian churches.