Friday, March 13, 2009

Tree Climber

Victoria has discovered that she is finally big enough to climb the orange tree. So now occasionally I will look outside to check on her and find her up the tree. This tree has been somewhat a right of passage in our family. Each of the kids have grown up with this tree and have discovered one day that they could climb it. The look on their face that first time is awesome. You would have thought they climbed Mt. Everest or something. Though I have to say that Daddy was very impressed with the fact that Victoria was wearing flip-flops. She is definately my child.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

We had a tree in front of our home in Prove that Blue loved to climb. It was sad to leave our tree behind. Children love to climb, Seth would climb the street light posts. It scared me to death, when I would see him up there I would catch my breath, look away and then calmly tell him to get down. I felt that my fear would cause him to fall so I wouldn't look.