Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's Mine!

I discovered this left-over burrito in the fridge. The issue we have in our house is if you want something you either have to hide it in the back of the fridge or in this case put your name on it. Kirk loves left-overs for lunch and he has noticed that recently there is nothing left over. I am doing my best to make enough for dinner and lunch the next day but it has become a challenge with two teens in the house. Jared is doing his best to eat us out of house and home. You must never leave your plate unattended because Jared or the dog will eat what is on it. Don't even look away. It may not be there when you look back.

4 comments:

Stephenson said...

You know, we have that problem here at our home. I'll walk away from my plate and everyone seems to think it is a free-for-all to what lays on the dish. Pretty soon I will be taking my dish with me...lol

Stephenson said...

Oh yes, whose burrito is it?

Pam said...

I think they had to split it.

Katherine said...

Blue just informed me the other week that he hates left-overs, news to me.