Saturday, March 28, 2009

Miniature Horse Show

The girls and I just had to check out these miniature horses! They are the most adorable, petite little horses. We absolutely fell in love with these little guys. Daphne and I asked lots of questions in hopes that one day we will possibly own one...or two... someday.
Daphne has been studying Equine Science this year. We both have learned alot. Now we just need a horse to round out our studies along with a larger yard...house... Hmmm. We could call it a school project.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Hmmm. I think you are right.

Carol said...

Pam, the picture you have of the kids together that you sent me. I have that in a plastic frame setting just underneath my computer monitor. So I look at them every day.

Katherine said...

I love your new background. This is fun...it seems like one of us change our background and then soon they are all different...like we are trying to see who can come up with the cutest background. Your banner looks great with this background. I walked my mom through changing hers, you would think just learned to walk.