Wednesday, September 28, 2011

We're on the Move!

It is hard to believe but on Sept. 15th 2011 the kids and I left Phoenix with it's 100+ temp and traveled up to Utah to begin our quest for a new home in Logan, Utah.
Our first stop was at my cousin Rich's house in Payson, Utah after an 11 1/2 hour drive. 
We had a great visit.  He showed Kaleb how to catch grasshoppers by their back legs.  Rich was flicking grasshoppers at Daphne and into her hair.  It was hysterical because she just laughed.  If one of her siblings were to have done it you would have thought blood was to be drawn.
Rich can pretty much get away with anything with Daphne.
 The next stop was at my Aunt Carol's new place with the Shillig family in....
I can't remember the name of the town.
Anyway, she has a really nice room over the garage with her own bathroom.
It is really nice and has a wonderful view because the house sits up on the side of a hill.

 Everytime I look at Aunt Carol I see bits and pieces of my Dad. 
I think they have the same eyes and some similar mannerisms.
I hope they can get together soon and visit.  It would be good for both of them.
Brother and Sister.

No comments: