Friday, June 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Kirk!



You know you are over 40 when you don't make a big deal about it. A few more years and he will be looking like Santa Claus.  We were getting in as much time together before it was time for him to leave for 3 weeks. I could have never imagined what our little family was to look like when we met. He was drinking an orange soda, which is Victoria's favorite soda when I actually let her have it. I can't imagine life without this crazy insane bunch of people. Kaleb is constantly reminding me the very traits that I fell in love with his dad. His wierd, crazy dad who acts goofy the more he would get tired. Just like Kaleb. It is fun to watch each of their personalities unfold. Even Kirk's. I can see that God is constantly molding us. I guess it would be better to be constantly growing and changing rather than be stuck in our ways.

No comments: