Saturday, June 14, 2014

Aloha Snappy!

My wonderful cousin Rich moved to Hawaii. Just one day before the girls and I were driving down to Arizona at the end of April to help my mom recover through her back surgery and get the house ready to sell, Rich came up to Kathy's to store some of his plumbing equipment. I can't believe he is already there and settled into his new life. I am so glad that the kids and I atleast had the opportunity to see him before we left and before he left. He deserves to live a dream. I bet he is scuba diving this very weekend.
 Rich has always been so tall to me. And then I see my Jared standing next to him and think, WOW, Jared's tall too. And Kaleb is almost there!
We always have so much fun when we are together. I wish we could spend more time together. Somehow I missed getting a picture of the girls and Troy. Oops.
If you want to check out Rich's blog while he is in Hawaii, click here.

No comments: