Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Camping in Idaho

Knowing that Victoria struggles up in elevation, we thought we would give it another try and attempt to camp again. This time in Idaho. She has started on a whole new handful of supplements to help her brain recover, rebuild her adrenal glands, work with an Occupational Therapist to help recover from the brain injury....we needed the weekend away from it all but unfortunately, the medical condition was still present. She stayed hydrated, took all her supplements, took naps and played games when she could.
She is pretty amazing.
And like I've said before, there is never a dull moment. Always a party!
Victoria is teaching Kaleb how to rope. 
She brought her little roping dummy along.


Look closely at these next two pictures. I was trying to get Jasper to look at me so I could get an awesome picture of him sitting in this little grassy area. We were off the trail and it was quiet. The perfect place to just sit and "be". Well, he wouldn't look at me, and then he looks at me with just his eye. He would not turn his head!
Look at his eye. I think he was annoyed that I wanted him to look at me and he KNEW it!
He finally looks at me and glares at me. He let me know that he did not want his picture taken.
Kaleb brought his nature journal that he has been working on for the past four years. Kaleb and I have had some fun times working on our journals. He is better at keeping up with entries. Lately, I haven't been so good at it but he inspired me to make an entry.





 

No comments: