Sunday, January 9, 2022

Kayaking with Kaleb

Say that 10 times fast!
Kaleb is always game for adventure. 
Maybe it was the attachment he had riding on my hip when he was just a little guy. He didn't want to miss out on anything, even if I thought it was mundane.
I needed to get away and I didn't care where. The two of us are always the first ones up on the weekend, sometimes hours before anyone else is up. So we decided to load the kayaks and venture up into Idaho to some reservoirs that we have heard about. I don't even remember which one this was but it was secluded. We were the only ones there. It was peaceful.
The only sound was a huge racket coming from a bunch of cranes hanging out in the trees on this little island. 
We were there at 7 am and were back home around the time everyone else was starting their day. 
It was awesome!
 

No comments: