Sunday, March 12, 2023

Sunday Skiing

I love it when the sun is going down. My favorite time of day.
Kaleb and I cross county skied and Victoria and Kirk snow shoed. 
At one point Kaleb went on up ahead of me. I was enjoying the peace and quiet. I started thinking about the Bible passage of wolves hiding in sheeps clothing and I thought I heard something behind me!
I instinctively turned around to look behind me and literally fell over.
I ahd to laugh at myself and my ridiculous feelings.
The funny part was when we were headed back down the hill and Kaleb heard me come up behind him. He turned around and fell over, just like I did. Made me laugh.
Victoria hates the car that she is supposed to be driving. She barely drives right now anyway because physically, she's not up to it with the way her body is acting. And when she does drive, she conveniently takes the truck because she claims that she would have to dig the car out. I don't know why we still have this thing. Nobody likes to drive it and it has been buried in the snow all winter!
 

No comments: