Monday, August 17, 2009

Kaleb being Creative


Kaleb has always been fascinated by the sewing machine. From the time he was a little guy he loved to sit in my lap and watch me sew. It always made it difficult to maneuver what I was trying to sew but he got such enjoyment out of it I would let him. He has sewn bean bags in the past. Here he is sewing flannel towels for us to put under the dishes on the counter. (we have alot of dishes...and needed more space.) He did an awesome job. He sewed this little alien all by himself. He got the pattern out of a library book and scrounged around my fabric stash. He is a true Headley. He could have chosen easier fabric to sew. He chose all difficult fabrics and did very well. I am always impressed with his ability.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

That is great...Wind would sew too. I love to sew.