Thursday, August 27, 2009

Milkshake...yum

A few weeks ago the kids and I were in the Library(one of our favorite places) and I got the most hypoglycemic I have been in a very long time. Everyone checked their bags for a snack and found nothing. We had to leave and go look for something for me to eat...right away. It was scary. Anyway, I drove through Wendy's and ordered 3 milkshakes. I think the kids were liking the fact that Mom was extremely shaky and about to pass out. Yay, milkshakes! They didn't even care that they had to share. Anyway, long story short....yesterday we dropped off books at the library after an hour of violin lessons. As we are driving away, Victoria said in a very distressed little voice that " I feel really, really sick." "Mom, I feel really sick...you know the kind of sick you felt when you got a milkshake?"

Victoria makes me laugh. I love it. We didn't get milkshakes though. Maybe another time.

3 comments:

Katherine said...

I can totally relate. There have been three times when I wish someone would intravenously feed me because I felt so sick I didn't even want to put food in my mouth. That Victoria, she is quick and on the ball. I love you blog.

Carol said...

I love your blog too. How long had it been since you ate something?

Pam said...

It had only been 3 hours but I eat alot of salad and I think I really needed more protein.