Sunday, September 20, 2009

Busy Baking

We were inspired at the library the other day. The girls and I poured over all of the cook books. Of course I was looking at main dish cooking and the girls were drooling over anything that would put 10 pounds on their mother! Daphne baked this yummy Pizza Cookie. It really tasted good. It had way too many calories but the raspberry jelly was a good choice for the sauce.
Victoria, Kaleb and I made homemade noodles. We have decided that we would like a pasta maker to get the noodles thinner. It was quite a challenge. But boy did they taste so much better than store bought. And it was pretty easy too. The only challenge was hanging the dough. Everywhere we thought of we saw the dog eyeballing where ever we went. We finally hung them by wooden spoons out of the cupboards. Kaleb took a picture but I thought our cupboards looked a little messy. I guess I should put that on the "to do" list...organize the cupboards!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I love homemade pasta. I bought a pasta maker off amazon I think. I love it.