Sunday, September 20, 2009

Masking Tape

This is only one of Daphne's many creations from...yes...masking tape. If you are ever looking for the role of masking tape, just ask Daphne. Some people just have the knack. Me? I could make a sticky ball!? The first sculpture she made was of a T-Rex. She created the jaw with it's numerous teeth while watching a movie. I looked at it thinking "that's nice honey". By the end of the movie she had a complete T-Rex head. It was incredible. I will have to look for a picture. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree with creativity and ability. The Paternal tree that is.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

I am with you Pam, a ball! is about my speed. Daphne you are talented AND I MIGHT ADD VERY PATIENT. Pam, you have been busy blogging and all of you have been busy busy busy. Looks like lots going on. I love to see what all of you have been up too. Love all of you.

Stephenson said...

She amazes me.