Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Tony Grove Lake

We picked up Kirk last night and decided that the girls and I wanted to go to Tony Grove Lake to see the wildflowers after church. Kirk was pretty tired but he always goes along with what we want to do. He doesn't want to miss out on anything, especially after being gone for three weeks.
 It was a perfect day. Not all the wildflowers had bloomed so we will have to plan a trip back. There is just something about spending time outside. I don't even like my windows shut for long.
Kirk claimed that we needed it documented that I actually do exist. I am always the one taking the pictures. This wasn't posed by the way. I always stand with my hands on my hips. It is a habit of mine.
Daphne, with her camera in hand, is always in the back taking her time soaking up the sights. It always amazes me how bright green the lichen is here with the grey right next to it. It is so healthy. A good sign for good air quality. Sounds good to me.

No comments: