Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Cookie Delivery

I discovered that my Mom was working almost every morning this week until Christmas so we decided to deliver her some Christmas Cookies early to her work at 8:30 in the morning. When I came around the corner to where she was sitting I could hear her typing. Before I even knew it was her I knew that that was her typing. She has a kind of hyper typing sound. She is the quickest typist I have ever known. I would never be able to compete against her for the title. She automatically wins the Gold in that category. Anyway, she loved the cookies to go with her coffee. And so did her co-workers. Here is the kicker...she works at a Women's Gym. So I guess they are in the perfect place to eat cookies... They can run on the treadmill 20 min for every cookie that is eaten. Isn't that how it works?

1 comment:

Carol said...

At last, a picture of Barbara. She looks great and I bet she was surprised. And Yes, that is the best place to eat cookies.