Saturday, March 31, 2012

Paintin' Nails

 My cousin Kathy is so pretty.
She was in town doing a little shopping, so she stopped by and had dinner
with the kids and I..
Afterwards, she painted Victoria's nails a pretty blue for her.
Victoria was in 7th Heaven.
Kathy is awesome.  She knows what interests kids and pays attention to them.
Acting Goofy!
I have to laugh when we are together.
After all of these years of being apart
we have so many similarities.
We both have a certain way of freaking people out instantly.
It keeps things interesting.
I think Victoria may be in training.........

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Pam, you are so sweet. I loved painting her nails. Victoria is so sweet and cute. I love getting to know your children. You have a wonderful family, talented, good people. I am so grateful to have you in my life again.