Sunday, October 8, 2017

A new Goat House

It seems like we are always in need of something that requires carpentry skills. With Kirk off working and painting a mural for K9's Unleashed, that leaves Jared to build the goat house for the billy goats.
I am so thankful to have boys who can build.
 It probably wouldn't stand up to Jacks headbutting it if I built it. 
 Sven has already taken ownership of it. 
Jared walked out one of the days and found his bracing busted in pieces.
I guess Jacks got a little too wild and broke it apart. 
 I love watching my boys work.
I love seeing them get dirty.
I love that they aren't afraid to jump into a project like this.
They aren't intimidated by hard work.
I hope who ever they marry will be good cooks, 
because these boys love to eat after working hard.
 I also love how they get their little sister to work hard too. 
She thinks the world of her brothers and manages to get roped in to some 
of their projects by challenging her. They are always challenging her to be tougher than what she is even though Victoria is not a girly girl in any way.
Little Sven is trying to let Jared know that he is the boss but little does he know that Jared is the boss.
I don't think he will ever figure it out...that's Sven for ya.

No comments: