Sunday, October 8, 2017

Biking Mantua

 I am desperate to get as many outside excursions as possible before winter sets in, so Kaleb, Victoria and I biked around Mantua. It was absolutely beautiful with birds everywhere. 
 My extremist son.
Who would know that he enjoys the great Outdoors!
He goes for distance and challenge.
When Victoria and I set out with him we have to remind him that his 50 year old mother and little sister is with him so don't leave us in your dust....Buddy!
I can always see a little disappointment in his face when I remind him that 
we aren't killing ourselves on whatever we are doing.
Bummer!
Victoria has always done an awesome job of keeping up with the rest of us. Though now, she has passed me up. I'm usually last now.
I've earned that position....to bring up the rear.

No comments: