Thursday, October 26, 2017

Random Fallness


I love that we have the colors of Fall right in our own yard.
There is something so exciting about the change of the season. When we lived in Arizona, I thought it was great to have warm temperatures all year round. But it seemed to always be the same. Here, we get the seasons and it is beautiful.
Thunder. 
It's fun having these two kittens. Well, they aren't much of kittens any more. I love how they seek us out when we are outside. They are very bold and can easily stand their ground with the goats and dogs. They even hang out with the chickens sometimes...just watching them with big ideas.
Just by browsing through this blog it is easy to see what is important to us. 
Our family and the many animals that we have.
If you like us I sure hope you like being around animals too.
Sam, the old man that he is at 9, is somewhat jealous of Jasper. I think he'll get over it at some point.
I just keep reassuring him that he is still my baby.
The wooden frame on the grass is an enclosed area that we put our tortoise in on sunny days for a couple hours a day. It makes a perfect spot for the cats to hide in. Notice the ears sticking up.
She's getting ready to pounce the puppy.
In just a matter of days this tree has turned yellow.
Thunder is pretty sure that she can reach the rope......

No comments: