Sunday, October 8, 2017

The New School Year

 We started the school year with a bang....
It happened so fast, we were enjoying summer at the lake and then pow!
Time to start school.
The kids were excited to start.....it was me who felt like I was dragging my feet.
After some reflection of days gone by and looking forward to the future I slowly became excited about the new school year. Kaleb is a senior. Wow, when did that happen! And Victoria is 7th grade going on 10th if that is possible. 
We are in our 20th year of Homeschooling!
I deserve a few moments to drag my feet.
This is our last year together before it will be Victoria and I for 5 years.
They have plans. I have plans. We have plans together.
 Kaleb is welding part time at Bridgerland and loving it.
We are studying Kitchen Chemistry together, Screen printing, ice skating, art classes, literature through art and American Literature. Oh yea, math of course. That should keep us busy all year. With some hiking, snow shoeing, carpentry and lots of animal husbandry. That should give the kids a well rounded education.
Did I mention animal husbandry?
Can you see Veterinary Medicine is in the future?

No comments: