Friday, January 30, 2009

Creation Beanbags

Victoria has been learning about Creation and Adam & Eve the past week. I found this great idea on one of the websites I frequent. These are Creation bean bags. I made two sets. It was just easy to cut it out that way. So I am giving one set to my friend Kelly. She doesn't know it yet. So Kelly if you see this before I give them to you...one set is yours. :) I tried to use really soft or textural type fabrics. Daphne helped me dig for what I had and find the rest in the fabric store. She found the fish scales. The opposing fabric is really super soft like bird feathers. The last one with the ric rac is a pillowcase for when God rested. See if you can figure out the rest. I like finding fun ways to learn. In our house, you can never have too many bean bags.

4 comments:

Stephenson said...

Would the princesses be the day God created man?

Carol said...

They are so cute.

Pam said...

In response to your question LaVonna, yes. THe princesses are for the day God created man. We had a hard time with that one. I really wanted to find a fabric that showed skin colors in a design but we couldnt find one. So we settled for Princesses.

Katherine said...

Interesting twist. I love it. I see that you found thecutestblogontheblock web sight. Troy gets annoyed that I keep changing the look of my blog, but I think it's fun.