Saturday, January 24, 2009

Mud Boys


Kathy, do you remember this? (Aunt Carol, you would be proud of me, I learned how to use our scanner) This is Wind, Levi, Seth and Blake when we had a family reunion in Zion Nat'l Park. Now these boys are all grown up and on their own. Seth is married to a beautiful girl, Jessica. Blake is in his last year of High School. I remember cooling off in the river. Daphne was 5 and Jared was 2. I turned around and saw these soaking wet boys rolling in the dirt. It was hilarious. My kids would never think to do it. I think that is why it was so entertaining. I remember looking at Kathy and she just looked back like everything was normal. Great memory!

3 comments:

Carol said...

I am talking to Kathy on my cell phone with my ear piece in my ear so I can have my hands free to type this great comment.

The boys look great and the way you described Kathy when they were doing this mud bath is so Kathy....
Wind is THE star pupil, of course, the other boys are, in their own right, FABULOUS!

Stephenson said...

This is a fun photo. Looks like they had a lot of fun. Bring on the garden hose!

Katherine said...

This is GREAT! I don't even remember them doing that. I love seeing photos of my children that I have never seen . Each of them is hilarious. Funny!!!