Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween

 All during us moving, Victoria kept saying that she wanted to be a Jedi. 
I kept saying, ookaaayy.  Not really sure if I could pull it off.  Like I really have time to drag out my sewing machine and sew her a Jedi costume.
NOT!
Okay, I saw the challenge and managed to piece one together.  Once I got working on it, it didn't really take that long. Though I did finish it just hours before she needed it.
And Kaleb, well, we drug out whatever we could find to make him a Rodeo Clown again.
I had to search through two stores for white make up.  Kirk did the rest with paint.
Whew.  Got through that one. 
Daphne got a new coat from Nana for her birthday so she was a musher.
And Jared, well, he has been blessing us with an attitude so his Dad and I blessed him with a shirt we saw on clearance of the Grouch.
If I had time on my hands......I would have made him a trash can for him to wear around him.
He told me that, that would be pushing it.
Darn, I thought it was a great idea.
Being in a new neighborhood we weren't sure what to expect.
There were so many kids we almost ran out of candy.
We had fun walking around the neighborhood and enjoying the weather.
The first thing the kids noticed is that they weren't sweating in their costumes.  Especially Kaleb who had his face painted.


2 comments:

Katherine said...

Those are great pumpkins. Did Kirk so the "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil"? The one looks like it has a hair lip.

Pam said...

Daphne did the "hear no evil one".