Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Look what we grew!

Isn't this the cutest little watermelon you ever saw? Too bad it is among the zuccini leaves. Just kidding. Kaleb and Victoria were learning about watermelons so naturally we needed a live specimen. I wish we could grow one. Right now we are hoping our zuccini plants will actually flower. Our pepper plants and Tomato seem to be doing okay. The lettuce is doing pretty good too. Victoria liked that we could just pull a leaf off, rinse it off and pop it into our mouths. At first she thought I was pulling her leg. I had to convince her that it was edible.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I wish I had more zucchini. I used some that I had dried in a soup and it was amazing, they looked like fresh zucchini. My garden is all pulled up and gone. I did a good job of using everything that I grew this year.