Monday, October 27, 2008

The Bug Whisperer

This is my friend Kelly whom we call "The Bug Whisperer". I'm not kidding when I say she isn't afraid to pick up bugs. It doesn't even matter what size they are. I just can't do that. Hannah and Victoria came running in the house for us to come out and see this really big bug outside. I think it is a katydid. So here we are trying to get a picture of the thing and it flies right between my legs and into the house. Of course I screamed...then I realized the thing landed on the door so I ran in and shut the door. Kelly is outside laughing as she picks it up and is showing the kids this magnificent masterpiece hand crafted by God himself. I tell ya, she is the Bug Whisperer. We lost it when it flew up into the grapefruit tree. Completely camouflaged.

No comments: