Sunday, April 29, 2012

Happy Earth Day!

 We celebrated Earth Day!
Usually Earth Day comes and goes but this year....I have Pinterest!
I got all my awesome ideas here.
We did a couple more things but I guess I forgot to take a picture.
Ooops.
This was a cute idea.  It starts out with our house. Then the next one says our street, our city, our state, our country, our nation and the last one is our world.
Of course we had been saving food boxes to make bookmarks. 
Everyone got in on this one.  We all had our favorites and were happy to recycle them. 
Victoria and I made a wallet out of a juice carton and we are still planning on one more project that we are starting this week. So you will have to wait to see what it is.
We filled out a report card for our home. 
We passed with flying colors when it comes to saving energy, recycling and reusing.


No comments: