Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I FOUND MY PICTURES!!!

I refused to think that our back-up pictures on CD's were "misplaced".
And it irritated me everytime my well-meaning husband
 said they will turn up somewhere.
I took extra care in packing the things that were important to me.
I even made certain things be packed into the van that I was driving.
I was determined to not lose anything.
Well, I haven't been able to find the pictures and we had a
realization that 4 years worth of pictures were on Kirk's computer that was
stolen.  Which totally prompted our move to Logan.
 So, now I will probably freak out some of you when you read this.
But, I am going to tell you how the enemy works in the world.
I knew that I packed them into the red Huggies gift pack box that the nurses
confiscated from the hospital when our unit shut down.  We were taking out the diapers and wipes and just giving bag fulls to the mom's on their way out the door.  We all kept the boxes.  I must have had about twenty of them.  We all had agreed that they were the perfect size for CD's.
I guess that is kind of a side note but very important because I have about 4-5 of them packed with valuables.  Anyway, I knew where I had put them but every time I looked in that box, they were not there.  It was really starting to disturb me.  It was horrible.  I knew they were not gone. I just new that when I opened that box, I didn't "see"them.  In fact, I just know that each time I opened the lid, the CD's weren't in there.  I don't even remember what was in there or what I saw.  Kirk even helped me once.  And he didn't see any CD's in there as well.  That is how the enemy works. He clouds your vision so you can't see.  He attacks those things that are dear to you and your weaknessess.
Well, this morning I had had enough.  Last night I needed a picture that I had taken in South Dakota about 6 years ago and it wasn't on my laptop because I didn't have my laptop then and all of the pictures were on Kirk's work computer.  Which got ripped from our ownership out the back window. This morning I went straight to the box that I packed them into.
I saw the red box. I asked for protection from our Lord and said that there was no room for evil in our home.  I told God that I knew that those pictures were in that box, but I haven't been able to see them the other times that I have opened that box.  I asked God to please let me "see" the CD's.
I went to lift the lid and the lid literally blew out of my hands!
AND...........................there were the CD's of all our family photos.
Aren't they beautiful!??
GOD IS SO GOOD TO US!
Thank you Lord for your protection.
We just cannot live a single second without our Lord.
I am a pretty strong person, but living this life where we are always under attack?
I can't do it alone. We can't do it alone.

No comments: