Tuesday, August 28, 2012

First Day of School

 What a great way to start off the new school year......
 After completing the school work that I planned,
we packed a lunch and hiked into Green Canyon!
Nothing like jumping into the new school year!
If you look real close under the writing, you can see Jared and Kaleb waving to me.
 After all these years of taking first day of school pictures in the same place at our house in Phoenix, we decided to really do something different. 
We might make this a weekly thing to do....that is until it snows.
I love my kids.
They are a great bunch.
 I couldn't imagine life without them.


1 comment:

Katherine said...

LOVE the cupcake! Your children have grown so much Pam, they are looking less and less like little children. Great 1st School Day photos and what a great way to start the year. I have really enjoyed watching your family explore your new home, discovering new friends and just embracing Logan.