Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunrise

We began our long drive home from Arizona with this beautiful sunrise.  It was really wierd being in Arizona after living in Logan for 9 months now.  Logan feels like home but Phoenix feels familiar. Not much has changed.  We were blessed with cooler temps for Phoenix if you can call low 100's cooler. We were expecting them to be much higher.  It was great seeing my parents again after such a long time. I miss them, especially my Mom. I am grateful for all that they have taught me growing up. Otherwise I probably wouldn't be driving my four children 800+ miles in 14 hours by myself.  They taught me to be tough. It has come in handy trying to survive this economy. One thing I learned on my own is about God's grace and having faith in the truth....Being saved. That is what I want to pass on to my children. Having absolute faith in Jesus Christ and through God's wisdom be tough. And live for this moment.

No comments: